The XSP-22 is a passive subwoofer with integrated passive crossover. The compact sub can be operated as a slave with the active version as well as with Fohhn DSP amplifiers. It provides optimal support to the compact speakers in the X, Linea, Arc or Focus series in the bass range and is characterized by a high power rating and versatility.
- 12" long excursion driver
- Power rating: 500 W
- SPL max.: 127 dB
- Non-turbulent port design (NTP)
- Connections: 3 × Speakon (1 output for top)
- High-quality wood enclosure (multiplex birch plywood)
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colours on request
- Optionally available with weatherproof PU coating
- Lightweight, only about 24 kg
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
Integrated passive X-over (FX)
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment