The DI-2.4000 is a digital 4-channel amplifier Made in Germany. The DSP amplifiers developed and manufactured by Fohhn offer high power density and excellent sound. The amplifiers are designed for mobile sound systems and fixed installation. They provide all the essential features and almost limitless connectivity in terms of audio inputs. Whether AES/EBU, Dante or Analogue – they offer maximum flexibility thanks to exchangeable connection modules. Corresponding speaker presets ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- Output power: 2 × 4000 W / 4 ohms / 100 V / 70 V
- Can be remotely operated and controlled over Fohhn Net
- Extensive DSP, controllable in real time with the Fohhn Audio Soft
- Maintains peak power over several seconds
- Temperature controlled, low noise fan
- Auto Power Save for minimum standby power requirements
- Installation size: 2 U / 19"
- Light weight, only 9.8 kg
Applications / use cases
Remote control and remote monitoring
Connections and controls
weight: net weight without optional equipment
heat dissipation: pink noise, 6 dB crest, 1/4 Pmax