The AT-50 is a passive fullrange speaker for fixed installations. It impresses with its high power rating, performance capacity and broadband low-frequency reproduction.
In addition to outstanding technical features, the models of the Arc series are generally characterized by their attractive design.
- 15" / 1.4" compression driver (3.5" diaphragm), rotatable CD horn
- Electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 600 watts at 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 80° × 50° or 60° × 50° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 132 dB
- Connections: 2 × Speakon and 8-pole Phoenix connector
- High-quality wooden enclosure (multiplex birch)
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Optionally available with weatherproof PU coating
- Various mounting options
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
nominal dispersion: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis
stand adapter with M8 × 18 mm external thread
horizontal bracket for AT-50
vertical bracket for AT-50
swivel bracket for XT-5 with stand adapter SA-3