The PT-70 is an exceptionally powerful passive loudspeaker from the Perform series. Thanks to Fohhn CDT, it can be switched between cardioid and vented operation.
It can be used as the main sound system in clubs or at concerts or as nearfill for larger systems. It is also perfectly suitable for fixed installations in larger halls and stadiums. In combination with the PS-800 and PS-850 subs from the Perform series, the loudspeaker delivers excellent results.
- 2 × 12" driver in compression chamber, 1.4" compression driver on CD horn
- Two variants: 90° or 60° horizontal sound dispersion
- 900 W nominal power rating
- 140 dB maximum SPL
- Crossover with IPC high frequency protection
- Effective side lobe suppression through a midrange waveguide
- Effective reduction of backward sound emissions in cardioid mode up to 23 dB
- Supplied as standard with weatherproof PU coating and membrane impregnation
- 2 × flying hardware for Quicklock brackets and AEROQUIP flying tracks, 2 × eyelets for safety
- Wide range of accessories available
- Attention: The loudspeaker can be operated with Fohhn system amplifiers and the correct speaker preset only.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions
weight: net weight without optional equipment
Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC): voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit protecting the HF-driver against overload highly effective and with very short attack time
nominal dispersion, beam width: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 1000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 4000 W, 2 U, 19"
Speakon Cable 4 × 2.5
speaker cable 4-pin
padded transport cover for PT-70
rain cover for PT-70
wheel board for PT-70
Case 2 × PT-70
for two PT-70 including accessories
stand adapter with M10 internal thread
adapter for spigot on TV-spigot
clamp for truss mounting
swivel bracket for PT-70 without attaching parts
swivel bracket for PT-70 with SA-3
swivel bracket for PT-70 with TV-spigot
swivel bracket for PT-70 pole operated
clamp for truss mounting