The PS-800 is a powerful and flexible 18" subwoofer from the Perform series. The passive sub with direct dispersion and vented enclosure is the perfect complement to the Focus Venue modules and the PT-70 speaker as well as for tops from the X Series. In conjunction with the DSP-driven DI amplifiers, it provides precise and powerful sound for concert halls, clubs, stadiums and open-air events. The PS-800 is perfectly suitable for horizontal, vertical or end fired sub-arrays, but also for cardioid setups.
- 18" long excursion driver with 4" voice coil
- Nominal power rating: 1000 W
- SPL max.: 136 dB
- Cut-off frequency: 33 Hz
- High-quality multiplex birch plywood enclosure with textured paint
- Optional scratch-proof PU coating and water-resistant membrane impregnation
- 2 × Speakon ports each at front and backside for cardioid operation
- 2 × steel reinforced slots for optional rigging mechanics (Fohhn Interlock System)
- M20 thread for distance rod
- Versatile accessories such as transport cover, front lid and dolly
- Attention: The loudspeaker can be operated with Fohhn system amplifiers and the correct speaker preset only.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
cut-off frequency: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 4000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 1000 W, 2 U, 19"