The XM-4 is a powerful, passive stage monitor. It guarantees first-class transparency, assertiveness and feedback rejection. This makes it the first choice for monitoring speech and music on stage. The sturdy enclosure, made of multiplex birch plywood with durable PU coating is designed for tough days on the road. A particularly sturdy metal grid behind the acoustic foam protects the speakers.
- Equipped with: 12" / 1.4"
- Electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 500 watts
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- SPL max.: 131 dB
- Dispersion: 80° × 60° (H × V)
- Connections: 2 × Speakon (left and right)
- Built-in flange mount for PA applications
- Lightweight, only 23 kg
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colours on request
- Versatile accessories for mobile use
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC): voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit protecting the HF-driver against overload highly effective and with very short attack time
nominal dispersion: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis