Scale-Bar is a soundbar that boasts pro audio quality and is optimally suited for use in conference and meeting rooms. All components and settings have been developed to achieve the highest quality media sound and speech intelligibility. Even when video conferencing, the person on the other end always sounds pleasant and natural – almost as if the person was in the room. This makes every meeting a success and ensures that you are well understood. The integrated Fohhn Sub Extensions also ensure powerful bass reproduction for music and film, without requiring an additional subwoofer. If required, we can customize the enclosure length, so it fits your screen perfectly.
To operate the soundbar you will need the MA-4.100 system amplifier, which ensures optimal sound with the corresponding speaker presets as well as safe operation. And thanks to the integrated Fohhn DSP technology, the sound can be perfectly adapted to the room if necessary.
- 2 × 4" woofer / 2 × 0.75" tweeter/ 2 × Fohhn Sub Extension
- Power rating nominal: 2 × 50 W
- SPL max.: 107 dB
- Frequency range: 44 Hz – 20 kHz
- Clear sound with full bass and optimal speech intelligibility
- Special colours available (RAL Classic, NCS, Pantone, Fohhn Texture Design)
- Flexible mounting thanks to continuous T-slot at rear
- Mounting accessories available
- 2 slot nuts included in scope of delivery
- Attention: The loudspeaker can be operated with Fohhn system amplifiers and the correct speaker preset only.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions