The Scale-1 from the media series is a compact, passive and universally usable loudspeaker system with woofer, tweeter and Fohhn Sub Extension. It offers broadband playback with powerful bass, even without an additional subwoofer. Designed as a point source in an elegant line source speaker enclosure, the Scale-1 is easily integrable visually.
Another special feature of our Scale systems: If required, we can customise the enclosure length to meet your needs – for example to fit the height of a screen or recessed space.
The speakers are driven by our required system amplifier MA-4.100 only. Thanks to integrated speaker presets, this ensures operational safety and the desired performance.
- 4" long excursion driver / 0.75" dome tweeter / Fohhn sub extension
- Power rating (nominal): 50 W
- Maximum SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency range: 44 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal dispersion (h x v): 140° × 90°
- Special colours available (RAL Classic, NCS, Pantone, Fohhn Texture Design)
- Flexible mounting thanks to continuous T-slot at rear
- 2 slot nuts included in scope of delivery
- Default dimensions (W × H × D): 133 × 355 × 128 mm
- Attention: The loudspeaker can be operated with Fohhn system amplifiers and the correct speaker preset only.
Cable Gland Set
Waterproof cover for connection panel
Free Stand II
design stand for small/medium speaker, 1,20 m
Free Stand III
design stand for small/medium speaker, 1,60 m
wall bracket for AT/LX
short wall bracket for AT/LX
Flying adapter with tilt function
Bracket for mounting Scale-1/-2 on display up to 65" and up to VESA 400 × 400 mm
Wall mounting bracket for Scale-1, Scale-2 a. Scale-Bar
swivel bracket for wall mounting
Bracket for mounting Scale-1/-2 on display up to 100" and up to VESA 600 × 400 mm
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions
weight: net weight without optional equipment
nominal dispersion, beam width: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis