The PS-850 is a powerful and flexible double 18" subwoofer from the Perform series. The passive sub with direct dispersion and vented enclosure is the perfect complement to the Focus Venue modules and the PT-70 speaker. In conjunction with the DSP-driven DI amplifiers, it provides precise and powerful sound for concert halls, clubs, stadiums and open-air events. The PS-850 is perfectly suitable for horizontal, vertical or end fired sub-arrays, but also for cardioid setups.
- 2 × 18" long excursion driver with 4.5" voice coil
- Water-resistant cones
- Nominal power rating: 2000 W
- SPL max.: 142 dB
- Cut-off frequency: 27 Hz
- High-quality multiplex birch plywood enclosure with scratch-proof PU coating
- 2 × Speakon ports each at front and backside for cardioid operation
- 2 × steel reinforced slots for optional rigging mechanics (Fohhn Interlock System)
- M20 thread for distance rod
- Versatile accessories such as transport cover, front lid and dolly
- Attention: The loudspeaker can be operated with Fohhn system amplifiers and the correct speaker preset only.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
weight: net weight without optional equipment
cut-off frequency: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 4000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 2 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 1000 W, 2 U, 19"
High performance system amplifier for mobile and fixed installation, 4 × 2000 W, 2 U, 19"
Speakon Cable 4 × 2.5
speaker cable 4-pin
carry bag for two stands
transport dolly for PS-850 subwoofers
wheel board for PS-800
transport lid for PS-850