The LX-500 is a loudspeaker designed for challenging fixed installations. It combines and optimizes the principles of line array technology in a compact, high performance system: first-class directivity, even dispersion, and a long reach. The slim appearance enables perfect visual integration into the room architecture.
The loudspeaker system can be optimally combined with passive and active subwoofers of the X and Perform series and delivers best results with Fohhn DSP power amplifiers.
- 4 × 6.5" long excursion driver, 4 × 1" compression driver with Waveguide
- Nominal power rating: 700 W
- Dispersion: 100° × 20° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 132 dB
- High feedback resistance
- Connections: 8-pole Phoenix connector
- High-quality wooden enclosure (multiplex birch) with PU coating
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Versatile mounting and flying accessories
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions
weight: net weight without optional equipment
Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC): voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit protecting the HF-driver against overload highly effective and with very short attack time
cut-off frequency: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
heat dissipation: pink noise, 6 dB crest, 1/4 Pmax