The LX-220 is a passive 4-way line source speaker. It was developed to ensure top quality transmission of speech and music even in rooms with demanding acoustics, and it impresses with its exceptional reach.
The renowned Fohhn line source speakers combine the advantages of a line array – such as directionality, even dispersion and reach – in a single compact system. The slim aluminum housing enables perfect visual integration into the room architecture or stage design.
- 18 × 4" long excursion driver, 3 × 1" compression driver with Waveguide
- Nominal power rating: 900 W
- Dispersion: 130° × 15° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 131 dB
- Can be perfectly combined with Fohhn subwoofers
- High feedback resistance
- Connections: 8-pole Phoenix connector
- Optionally available as 100-volt version
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Photorealistic Fohhn Texture Design is optionally available
- Weatherproof aluminum enclosure and laminated speakers guarantee outdoor use
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC): voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit protecting the HF-driver against overload highly effective and with very short attack time
cut-off frequency: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
heat dissipation: pink noise, 6 dB crest, 1/4 Pmax
nominal dispersion: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis, averaged 1 – 4 kHz