The LX-10 is a ultra-compact, passive two-way nearfield loudspeaker designed for fixed installations. Like all products of the Linea series, the LX-10 impresses with first-class reproduction quality of speech and music and its attractive design.
The loudspeaker can be optimally combined with passive and active subwoofers of the Arc or X series and delivers best results with Fohhn DSP power amplifiers.
- 4" long excursion driver and 0.75" dome tweeter in coaxial arrangement
- Integrated crossover with electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 50 W
- Wide and constant dispersion of 100° × 100° (H × V)
- Connections: 8-pole Phoenix connector
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Various mounting options
- Weatherproof aluminum enclosure and laminated speakers guarantee outdoor use
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC): voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit protecting the HF-driver against overload highly effective and with very short attack time
cut-off frequency: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
heat dissipation: pink noise, 6 dB crest, 1/4 Pmax
nominal dispersion: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis