The LEN-60 is a passive 100 volt line source speaker certified according to EN 54-24 type B for use in voice alarm systems. Like all products in the Voice Alarm series, it is equipped with a weatherproof, steel-reinforced aluminum housing, making it equally suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The LEN column loudspeakers guarantee excellent speech intelligibility and long ranges even in difficult acoustic environments.
- 6 × coated 4" chassis
- Uniform directivity
- Suppression of unwanted side lobes thanks to Fohhn Source Division Waveguide
- Weatherproof without additional protection (degree of protection IP54 according to IEC 529 / EN 60529)
- 8 × M6 thread for safe installation
- Available in different colors (RAL Classic, Pantone, NCS) or with Fohhn Texture Design
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
weight: net weight without optional equipment
sensitivity 1 W / SPLmax 100 V @ 4 m in accordance with EN 54-24: measured in the far field of the speaker, count back to 4 m distance
impedance 100 / 50 / 25 % tap: measured at a voltage producing 1 W per speaker system