In these days, not all participants of meetings or training courses attend physically anymore. In such hybrid situations in a coworking space or seminar room, it is important that people connected via video are easy to understand. Thanks to special waveguides and Fohhn DSP, Hybrid-1 enables an exceptionally natural speech intelligibility throughout the entire room - for video conferences and applications with a speaker's microphone. The integrated bass reflex system also ensures a rich and room-filling sound when playing media sound. The active loudspeaker system can easily be combined with other media components to form a standardized system.
- Ideal solution for standardized media technology and UCC
- Even sound dispersion (100° vertical and horizontal) and best speech intelligibility thanks to the coaxial Fohhn high-frequency diffraction waveguide
- Room-filling sound with powerful bass reproduction down to 46 Hz
- Effortless sound reinforcement over distances of up to 10 meters
- Flexible sound adjustment and maximum operational reliability with Fohhn DSP
- Perfect integration into the room architecture and in media steles
- Simple installation on wall or ceiling (horizontal & vertical)
- Mounting bracket WS-4 included in delivery
- Resistant to vandalism thanks to the robust metal enclosure and mounting brackets
- Integrated Fohhn amplifier (2 × 70 W RMS) can supply additional "Hybrid-1 passive"
Connections and controls
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions
weight: net weight without optional equipment
nominal dispersion (h × v): -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis, averaged 1 – 4 kHz