The AT-35 is a passive fullrange speaker for fixed installations. It impresses with its high performance, power rating and versatile applications.
In addition to outstanding technical features, the models of the Arc series are generally characterized by their attractive design.
- 12" / 1" compression driver (1.75" diaphragm), rotatable CD horn, electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 500 watts at 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 90° × 60° or 60° × 40° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 130 dB
- Connections: 2 × Speakon and 8-pole Phoenix connector
- High-quality wooden enclosure (multiplex birch)
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Various mounting options
- Optionally available with weatherproof PU coating
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
stand adapter with M8 × 18 mm external thread
horizontal bracket for AT-35/40
vertical bracket for AT-35/40
swivel bracket for XT-33/4 with stand adapter SA-3
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range, with speaker preset
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions with speaker preset
weight: net weight without optional equipment
nominal dispersion: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis