The AT-10 is a passive fullrange speaker for fixed installations. It impresses with its high performance capacity and compact dimensions.
In addition to outstanding technical features, the models of the Arc series are generally characterized by their attractive design.
- 8" / 1" compression driver on rotatable CD horn, electronic high frequency protection
- Nominal power rating: 230 watts at 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 90° × 60° or 60° × 40° (H × V)
- SPL max.: 125 dB
- Dual connection panel: Speakon and 4-pole connector (inside, with cable outlet)
- High-quality wooden enclosure (multiplex birch)
- Available in RAL Classic, NCS or Pantone colors on request
- Optionally available with weatherproof PU coating
- Various mounting options
- In order to ensure performance and operational safety, Fohhn system amplifiers including the correct speaker preset are required.
CAAD simulation data
power rating (nominal/program): according to IEC-60268-5 (long term/short term)
power rating (peak); maximum SPL: peak, 20 ms with bandpass filtered pink noise signal according to IEC 60268-2 at one octave above the lower limit of the frequency range
sensitivity: 2,83 V at 8 ohms (2 V at 4 ohms, 4 V at 16 ohms) at a distance of 1 m under anechoic fullspace conditions
frequency range: -10 dB under anechoic halfspace-conditions
weight: net weight without optional equipment
nominal dispersion, beam width: -6 dB compared to the main dispersion axis